- 12 and 24-hour endurance events organised on some fascinating circuits around the world, aimed at amateurs, gentlemen drivers, semi-pros and professionals.
- A wide range of touring cars including tin tops, GTs and cars specialised in 24-hour races can compete.
- Sports models up to the fast GT3s and specialist race cars.
GT ENDURANCE CHALLENGE AND V DE V PROTOTYPES
- GT and V de V International series endurance challenge
Placed under the control of the FIA for two years this circuit has included GT3s, and spotlights various models of car with engines going from 4 to 12 cylinders. The finest GTs and Silhouettes compete, such as the Audi R8 LMS, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes, McLaren, Porsche 911 GT3-R, Lamborghini, Ginetta, Mosler MT 900 R, Porsche 997 GT3 Cup S and the Radical RXC.
- V de V International series endurance challenge
Competing in 4, 6, 9 or 12-hour events, the Prototype Endurance Challenge represents the first leg for any driver wishing to enter the world of endurance racing. The sport has now become a must on the European stage, with prototypes battling it out.
GT TOURING CAR AND V DE V PROTOTYPE ENDURANCE CHALLENGE PROGRAMME
Barcelona (Spain) 20-21-22 March 2015
Mugello (Italy) 24-25-26 April 2015
Motorland Aragon (Spain) 29-30-31 May 2015
Dijon (France) 26-27-28 June 2015
Paul Ricard (France) 28-29-30 August 2015
Magny Cours (France) 09-10-11 October 2015
Estoril (Portugal) 06-07-08 November 2015
IDEC SPORT Racing will be present in the championship with a Porsche GT
IDEC SPORT Racing swill be present with a Porsche 911 gT3-R and a Porsche cup
24h SERIES / INTERNATIONAL ENDURANCE SERIES PROGRAMME
12h Mugello (Italy) 13-14 March 2015
24h Paul Ricard (France) 10-11-12 July 2015
IDEC SPORT Racing will be present with two Ligier JS53 Evo prototypes